2. Headings are used in this agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation hereof.
3. Please review this policy frequently; we reserve the right to modify this policy at any time.
4. For any question to this policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In this agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, reference to the singular includes the plural and vice versa and the expressions set out below bear the meanings stated opposite them (and cognate expressions their corresponding meanings)
6. By using and continuing to use our service, you agree to be bound by ALL terms and conditions contained in this document.
7. The cost for emailing a CV via SMS to your prospective employer and recruiters is R3.00 per SMS request.
8. By registering for our service, you agree to receiving adverts from our selected third parties for the period that your registration is valid.
9. To stop receiving text adverts from our third parties, SMS the words “STOP”. The SMS cost for OPTING OUT is R3 and free SMS do not apply.
10. If you no longer desire our service, you may delete/remove your profile by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com
11. Users who no longer wish to allow receive SMS notifications, may opt out of receiving SMS by going to ejoobi website under their profile and select “No” under “Send me opportunities”.
12. ejoobi is the sole owner of the information collected on the website. We will not sell, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy.
13. Job seekers’ information collected via the website will be access by recruiters and employers.
14. During job seeker registration, the job seeker must complete and provide all the information needed to complete job seeker online profile. This information will be used by recruiters and employers. Job seekers information and CVs will be accessed and send to recruiters and employers for the purpose of a Job Seeker’s job application.
15. The recruiters and employers may save the CVs and data of the Job seekers.
16. A Recruiter and employers will make contact to the Job Seeker via SMS and call the Job seeker.
17. We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers but not personally identifiable information.
18. We also partner with third parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names or other information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing recruitment services.
19. Job seeker agree that the number he/she use for registration is registered in his/her name and not in someone else’s name.
20. This is a premium SMS service and premium rates do apply.
21. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. It is your responsibility to visit our site for updates to these terms and conditions.
22. Each registered user is required to use the service and inactivity for a successive period of 12 calendar months will automatically render the user’s account inactive.
23. We assume no liability of whatsoever nature for any incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible and misdirected SMS and email messages or/and for any technical problems, malfunctioning of telephone lines, mobile communication systems, servers, hardware and software lost and unavailable network connections or any combination thereof. We will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
24. We assume no liability for any SMS content sent to you, whether incomplete or inappropriate or unsolicited or combination thereof, as we only offer SMS transportation services to our clients. We will endeavour to assist where inappropriate content is sent by our third parties.
25. Free SMSes do not apply.
26. We may also disclose your personal information: as required by law, to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If ejoobi is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
27. If you are under the age of 21 and use the Service, we will assume that you have obtained consent from your parent or legal guardian.
28. You will be charged R3 for any opt-in sent to our system. User to ensure he/she follows the correct instructions to SMS CV.
29. We are not a labour broker, neither do we employ people. We merely provide a SMS service which is used to email CVs to the user’s prospective employers or labour brokers.
30. By using the service you agree that it is your responsibility to keep your login details safe. We will not be held liable for any loss of such and or any subsequent costs to you due to fraudulent use.
31. By using our service you agree to notifying us in case of loss of log in details or suspected fraudulent use.
32. We will not be held liable for any interception of messages we send to you in rendering the service.
33. If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify ejoobi and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
34. We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
35. User account fees will be revised annually for recruiters
36. SMS opt-in prices will be revised annually for job seekers